2017 BJJ Lemon Roll
The New Year is upon us and we are getting ready to host the 2nd Annual Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Lemon Roll which benefits Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation this June!
June 11, 2017 10:00am – 5:00pm at WCMA
Dear Professors, Coaches, Athletes and Practitioners,
Last year’s event was such a success with participation from many instructors and students at numerous academies along with outstanding raffle prizes from many different companies. We were able to raise over $2,000 during last year’s event. This year we would like to try and double that.
How to participate in the nationwide Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Lemon Roll
- On Sunday June 11, 2017 WCMA will host an all-day open mat where athletes/practitioners give a donation to come and roll all day long.
- Purchase a 2017 Lemon Roll Rash Guard (coming soon) where a percentage of the sales will benefit Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
- Purchase a 2017 Lemon Roll T-shirt AVAILABLE NOW 50% of the each sale will benefit Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
- Make a donation to the Lemon Roll team page.
- Send a donation directly to the foundation using the Lemon Roll ID: E1311367
Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
111 Presidential Blvd, Suite 203
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
- Buy raffle tickets at the Lemon Roll Event for prizes donated by event sponsors
We would like to acknowledge and thank once again those who participated last year at the 1st annual Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Lemon Roll:
World Class Martial Arts-RMNU, Renzo Gracie NYC, Quintella MMA, Berks County Brazilian Jiu JItsu-3G, The Oss Box, Lejits Custom Art, Josei Heishi Jiu Jitsu, Want VS Need, Day by Day Jiu Jitsu, Agatsu, Break Point, Choke Lab, Defense Soap, Eternal Round, Fight Alchemy, Applebees, Chima Philadelphia, Pari Underthesea Blog, b.a.multimedia, Retro Fitness Holmes, PA
Please be sure to use the event ID in all donations being sent in: E1311367
If you would like to be an event sponsor or learn more for this year’s event: